ready player one
the dog from that film you saw
2018-03-31 08:50:20 UTC
went to london for the day yesterday, it started pissing it down so i
had to retreat to a cinema. last time that happened to me was a long
time ago when i saw in the mouth of madness.
this time decided to see my first imax film in a long time.
and.... it certainly didn't cost me 24 fucking quid to see a single film
back then!
but anyway, the new spielberg film. it seems not everyone is loving it
but i rather enjoyed it. very large sense of scale on the massive
screen, film also has a great homage scene to the shining plus a cameo
from jason vorhees and chucky.
not a bad way to spend a rainy friday afternoon. nice 80s soundtrack too
- joan jett!

your enjoyment might vary depending on how much of a video game nerd you
are.
The White Lady
2018-03-31 08:56:53 UTC
Post by the dog from that film you saw
went to london for the day yesterday, it started pissing it down so i
had to retreat to a cinema. last time that happened to me was a long
time ago when i saw in the mouth of madness.
this time decided to see my first imax film in a long time.
and.... it certainly didn't cost me 24 fucking quid to see a single film
back then!
but anyway, the new spielberg film. it seems not everyone is loving it
but i rather enjoyed it. very large sense of scale on the massive
screen, film also has a great homage scene to the shining plus a cameo
from jason vorhees and chucky.
not a bad way to spend a rainy friday afternoon. nice 80s soundtrack too
- joan jett!
your enjoyment might vary depending on how much of a video game nerd you
are.
I wasn't interested in this one at all but Mark Kermode's review has
changed my mind. Next week looks like being a great one for horror with
Ghost Stories and A Quite Place coming out.
ReVulse
2018-03-31 13:26:32 UTC
Post by The White Lady
Next week looks like being a great one for horror with
Ghost Stories and A Quite Place coming out.
I've accepted the reality that we will never see another truly great
horror film - all we are going to get will be disappointments and
mediocrity.
#Andy#
Dr Walpurgis
2018-04-01 14:06:10 UTC
Pretty much what Dennis Gifford was saying in the 1960s.
The White Lady
The most recent ones I'd categorise as truly great are Rec and Martyrs.
Andrew
2018-04-02 20:56:39 UTC
Post by the dog from that film you saw
went to london for the day yesterday, it started pissing it down so i
had to retreat to a cinema. last time that happened to me was a long
time ago when i saw in the mouth of madness.
this time decided to see my first imax film in a long time.
and.... it certainly didn't cost me 24 fucking quid to see a single film
back then!
Twenty four quid for one ticket?!?!?!? Unbelievable.

Andrew
the dog from that film you saw
2018-04-03 16:32:36 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by the dog from that film you saw
went to london for the day yesterday, it started pissing it down so i
had to retreat to a cinema. last time that happened to me was a long
time ago when i saw in the mouth of madness.
this time decided to see my first imax film in a long time.
and.... it certainly didn't cost me 24 fucking quid to see a single
film back then!
Twenty four quid for one ticket?!?!?!? Unbelievable.
Andrew
welcome to central london.
next door at m&ms world they wanted 18 quid for a large cup full of said
chocolatey items!
i filled a bag and nibbled as i wandered around the store, curiously
there were none left by the time i got to the till.
Lesmond
2018-04-03 16:58:39 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by the dog from that film you saw
went to london for the day yesterday, it started pissing it down so i
had to retreat to a cinema. last time that happened to me was a long
time ago when i saw in the mouth of madness.
this time decided to see my first imax film in a long time.
and.... it certainly didn't cost me 24 fucking quid to see a single
film back then!
Twenty four quid for one ticket?!?!?!? Unbelievable.
Andrew
welcome to central london.
next door at m&ms world they wanted 18 quid for a large cup full of said
chocolatey items!
i filled a bag and nibbled as i wandered around the store, curiously
there were none left by the time i got to the till.
I got banned from a supermarket once for getting caught doing that.
--
Do not spray into eyes
I have sprayed you into my eyes
Dr Walpurgis
2018-04-03 19:30:04 UTC
London = SHITHOLE.
The White Lady
2018-04-04 06:31:09 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by the dog from that film you saw
went to london for the day yesterday, it started pissing it down so i
had to retreat to a cinema. last time that happened to me was a long
time ago when i saw in the mouth of madness.
this time decided to see my first imax film in a long time.
and.... it certainly didn't cost me 24 fucking quid to see a single
film back then!
Twenty four quid for one ticket?!?!?!? Unbelievable.
Andrew
welcome to central london.
next door at m&ms world
Why would there be...?

Adam
2018-04-03 01:19:19 UTC
went to london for the day yesterday, it started pissing it down so i had
to retreat to a cinema. last time that happened to me was a long time ago
when i saw in the mouth of madness.
this time decided to see my first imax film in a long time.
and.... it certainly didn't cost me 24 fucking quid to see a single film back then!
but anyway, the new spielberg film. it seems not everyone is loving it
but i rather enjoyed it. very large sense of scale on the massive screen,
film also has a great homage scene to the shining plus a cameo from jason
vorhees and chucky.
not a bad way to spend a rainy friday afternoon. nice 80s soundtrack too - joan jett!
your enjoyment might vary depending on how much of a video game nerd you are.
I'm not a gamer at all, so I have not shared in the general excitement over
this one.